Every day I make a variation of the following:
If you are following Whole 30 they don’t like smoothies…it is compliant without the peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa though. It is paleo compliant with compliant unsweetened cocoa.
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado (I keep a stock frozen- yes messy and time consuming, worth it to always have them on hand though)
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- If I have it I use PLAIN greek yogurt if I’m dairy free I don’t use it- I have used plain almond milk yogurt too.
- Frozen strawberries and/or peaches and/or desired frozen fruit (No sugar added)
- Unsweetened almond milk to desired thickness
I usually fill up my blender with all the stuff. Then pour the almond milk until it’s just above the top level of the food. Then I blend until it’s done. I fill up a nalgene bottle with this and have it for lunch at work. If I’m hardcore fasting I’ll have it after 11 AM, and a second one before 7 PM and that’s it for the day with maybe some soup.